During ongoing Covid19 outbreak period
The surgery is changing its procedures temporarily. Appointments can now ONLY be made over the phone or online. Please DO NOT come to the surgery to book any appointment OR if you have any cough, fever OR are felling unwell.
Please visit the government’s gov.uk website for the latest Covid19 advice.
We offer either pre-bookable or same day appointments, which can be booked either by telephone or on-line. For on-line booking information, please telephone reception.
You may request same day appointments for Urgent medically necessitated conditions - however for these the receptionist will ask you about the nature of the request, in order to direct your appointment to the most appropriate clinician.
Reception Front Desk
In order to minimise face to face contact between general practice staff and patients we have taken the decision to close Reception Front Desk at Little Bushey Surgery, please call 0208 386 8888 for any front desk queries or requests.
We are asking that all patients that require an appt to telephone the surgery and make the appt (or book via the online system)
It is our aim to make a telephone consultation with a clinician in the first instance rather than a face to face appt.
· In view of the challenging times, please avoid any unnecessary trips to the surgery. We are temporarily changing our procedures to do as much as possible over the telephone.
· If you have a routine appointment booked and feel that your issue can be dealt with over the phone, please ring the surgery and change it to a telephone appointment.
· For those with routine appointments, please do not come to the surgery if you have a fever or cough, however trivial, without speaking to the surgery first over the phone, prior to your appointment
· Please wash your hands regularly, and maintain social distancing, whilst the threat of Covid-19 prevails. PLEASE DO NOT QUEUE UP OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR OF THE PRACTICE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING
Thank you for your co-operation at this time
Further Info is available at:
General advice reagrding Covid-19
Find out what to do if you think you have symptoms
Self Isolation Advice
Watford Hospital Maternity advice
* Maternity Patient Information Covid 19 (Watford Hospital)