The NHS App lets you book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and access a range of other healthcare services.
The NHS App is for people aged 13 and over who are registered with a connected GP surgery.
With the NHS App you can:
• check your symptoms – find reliable NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get immediate advice
• book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery
• order repeat prescriptions – see your available medications and request a new repeat prescription
• view your medical record – get secure access to your GP medical record
• register to be an organ donor – easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register
• choose how the NHS uses your data – register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning
The NHS App is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.